Saturday 9 January 2010

RIP www.rosiegainsborough.com

My website is currently offline, and I am preparing to relaunch it with the degree shows later in the year. The workload is piling up at the moment at Uni and I have been neglecting both my blog and website terribly! I appologise for being such a useless blogger. But I have decided to concentrate on this for a while until my new website is up and running. It is officially my new years resolution to try and post more frequently, so from now on this will be the best place to see my work and how I am progressing throughout 3rd year. (as well as the illustrators elbow blog and webite - www.illustratorselbow.com)

For now, here are a few snapshots from my Christmas holiday - I got a lovely new camera to play with-

xmas_photos_12

xmas_photos_8

xmas_photos_7

xmas_photos_10

xmas_photos_11

xmas_photos_9

1 comment:

rosieaconnell said...

hey these are great photos. What camera did you use?
:)